The Sugar Case FAQ's
Our Processing Time
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). During the holidays and peak times (huge sale events), please expect a processing time of 5-7 business days. If you have any questions about your order or about our processing times, contact us at Info@TheSugarCase.com.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
Due to the nature of our products, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and there will be ZERO cancellations, exchanges, refunds or returns on any product. If you have an issue with a product, please notify us within 48 hours after receiving your order via email and send in a picture at info@TheSugarCase.com and we will do our best to make it right.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us at info@TheSugarCase.com within 48 hours of receiving your package. Include your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@TheSugarCase.com.
All orders are processed within 3 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. For all domestic orders, shipping/ delivery typically takes an ADDITIONAL 1 to 5 business days after your order is processed.
Please Note, any delays due to a high volume of orders or postal service / Courier delays are outside of our control.
You will be provided with a tracking number to track your package via email (if the correct email address was provided by the customer) once we ship your order. We ask that you contact the postal service/courier if your package is delayed after it leaves our facility. You can reach us at info@TheSugarCase.com if you have any questions regarding your order.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STOLEN PACKAGES, LOST PACKAGES OR PACKAGES SHIPPED TO THE WRONG ADDRESS.
In the event your order is missing or lost in the mail, we advise that you follow up and file a claim with the postal service/ courier. All packages are insured. We will NOT replace or refund for lost or missing packages.
- Colors may vary on handmade items.
- Use our products as directed and all products are for external use only.
- Keep all products out of reach of children and pets.
- Test a small area of the skin before fully applying any of our products just in case there are any skin sensitivities, disorders or allergic reactions.
- Do Not use our products on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use our products if you have a nut allergy.
- Our products are made in a facility that uses nut, coconut and soy products.
- Oils and butters in products may cause tubs, showers and surfaces to become dangerously slippery. Use extreme caution with products packaged in glass containers. Broken glass can cause severe injury.
- Consult with your physician before using any of our products if you're pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- Our company does NOT make any medical claims to our products and our products are not intended for medical use. We will never give medical advice. Consult with your physician for any medical concerns or treatment .
- Our products are NOT approved by the FDA.
Our products are not guaranteed to work on everyone's skin.